Thu, March 28, 20196:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Community Resource Night:
Keys to successful transition for students with disabilities after high school
Where: Tulsa Community College, Metro Campus Student Union
(10th & Cincinnati Avenue, 2nd Floor, Tulsa, OK 74119)
- Learn about resources available for students with disabilities after high school graduation.
- Meet with representatives from community agencies and post-secondary educational institutions.
- Discuss the academic and vocational support services available for students.
- Learn about differences in the delivery of support services in higher education
- Receive information about procedures to follow as your student transitions into post-secondary education or the workforce.
Doors open at 6:00 PM.
Community Resource Night visitations and the breakout sessions begin at 6:10 PM.
Parking is available at 10th and Cincinnati in TCC’s Parking lots.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Agenda – Breakout Session Room is Metro Campus Student Union, Room 214
6:00 - 8:00 Vendor visitation and breakout sessions
6:10 – 6:30 Guardianship: Maureen J. Knudson, P.C.
6:35 – 6:55 Department of Rehabilitation Services/Transition: Renee Sansom
7:00 – 7:20 OKDHS Developmental Disabilities Service: Gay McMillin
7:25 – 7:45 Social Security: Shirley Payne/Gayle Lee
7:55 – 8:00
Attendees have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes sponsored by the Tulsa Community College Foundation and community donations.
(Must be present to win)
For more information, please feel free to contact:
Ramona Roberts, Jenks Public Schools, 918-299-4415 ext. 2644
Yolanda Wilson, Tulsa Community College, 918-595-7115
April Lodes, Broken Arrow Public Schools, 918-259-5751
Gigi Barnett, Bixby Public Schools, 918-366-2338
Alicia Abbott, Union Public Schools, 918-357-7275