Green Mountain Self Advocates have provided resources, in English and Spanish, regarding COVID-19. The subjects these cover are:
- What is COVID-19?
- How do you get it?
- What happens is you have it?
- If I am sick, when should I call a doctor?
- How sick do you get?
- How can I stay healthy, or not get it?
- If I am sick, what should I do?
- If my staff person is sick, what should I do?
- What do I do if someone I live with gets sick?
- How do I say hello to my friends?
- Where can I go these days?
- Why is it important to do all of this?
- Is there a shot to get so I don't get sick?
- Is there a medicine?
- What do I say to my friends if they get scared, or very nervous?
- I have a job. I am worried about missing work.
- Make a plan incase you have to stay at home.
See more information by clicking on the links below.
- ENGLISH Covid-19 Resource
- SPANISH Covid-19 Resource
To visit more on about Green Mountain Self Advocates, please view this link - www.gmsavt.org.
Fri, March 20, 2020