Reimbursement for trainees, following receipt of the reimbursement request, for:
- travel costs to training sessions at the current government mileage reimbursement rate, plus toll charges;
- respite services;
- personal assistant/facilitator services.
We will provide for your meals and, if necessary, lodging during training sessions.
- Training in best practice state-of-the-art information from national experts in the field of developmental disabilities.
- Books, suggestions and resources related to issues important to people with developmental disabilities.
- Role playing and direct experiences in influencing public policy at local, state and federal levels.
- Ongoing training opportunities including Legislative Day, and the Graduate Academy.