For #WorkoutWednesday, we are giving you an overload of resources for you and your families HEALTH!
1. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
2. Action for Healthy Kids
3. Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- COVID-19 page: resources (and partner resources) for parents, caregivers, educators/school staff, and employees/employers. We are adding new content weekly. Focus is on nutrition, physical activity and social and emotional health. Look for us on Facebook Live and Twitter.
- Webinar entitled Caring for the Education Community During COVID-19: Stress Management for Educators as part of a series with Kaiser, Action for Healthy Kids, and the Healthy Schools Campaign and over 3000 people signed up. The session will be recorded and shared.
4. Food Corps.
5. Food Research and Action Center
6. Healthy Eating Research
7. Institute for Child Nutrition
- ICN has created a COVID-19 Prevent landing page that includes ICN’s resources on handwashing, safety and sanitation, and employee health and hygiene. It provides links to partners and allied organizations’ resources: https://theicn.org/prevent
- Additionally, we have many online, self-paced courses that relate to food safety, sanitation, employee health and hygiene, and food allergies that are valuable during this critical time: http://theicn.org/
8. Center for Food, Education and Policy
9. Lunch Assist
10. No Kid Hungry