DHS is Offering Request Replacement of SNAP Benefits

DHS is Offering Request Replacement of SNAP Benefits

DHS encouraging Oklahomans affected by severe storms to request replacement of SNAP benefits

Many Oklahomans have been affected by the severe storms that have recently went through the state, including families that DHS serves.

There have been families that have lost food using the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits due to loss of power, flooding, etc. 

DHS is now offering any SNAP recipients who households lost food as a result of the storms may request a replacement of benefits up to the monthly amount received for May 2019.

Patrick Klein, Director of Adult and Family Services, says, "We are extremely saddened about the devastation and loss so many of our neighbors have experienced. While people are getting back on their feet, we want them to know DHS is here to help them. We encourage families who have been affected to request a replacement of their benefits immediately." 

To request a replacement of SNAP benefits, complete the Request for Destroyed Food Replacement form here - http://www.okdhs.org/OKDHS%20Form%20Library/08FB012E.pdf. Please complete with 10 calendar days of loss and return the form to your local DHS county office.

Those who have lost their food benefits card can request a replacement online here - http://okdhslive.org/ or contact Conduent at 1-888-328-6551.

Contact DDCO
2401 NW 23rd St, Ste. 74
Oklahoma City, OK 73107

Fax: 405-521-4910
Email: staff@okddc.ok.gov

Find us on social media!

ODDC logo