This quarantine is being slightly lifted but we are STILL supposed to be social distancing! Below are a few activities you can do in Downtown Oklahoma City with a friend or family member while still social distancing from others in the area.
- Take a walk in the outdoor Myriad Gardens
- Feed the ducks and fish by the canal
- Take some pictures in all the beautiful scenery
- Go roller skating or biking
- Go putt-putting
- Visit the OKC National Memorial
Have fun and be safe while social distancing!
If you do any of these fun activities for #TurntUpTuesday, be sure to post a picture on social media and use #DDCO!