Are you ready to deep clean your home for #TurntUpTuesday?
Molly Maid has a long list of thing you can do to make sure your home is clean, germ free, dust free, and ready for when quarantine is over! On this blog, you can find a list of things you will need and step-by-steps on how to clean each room.
Items Molly Maid suggests you will need for cleaning:
- Disposable rags, scrub pads or towels that you don’t mind throwing away
- Two buckets: one for the dirty/greasy water and another for fresh clean water
- Your favorite degreaser, dish soap and disinfectant spray
- A pair of rubber gloves
- And more
Some steps Molly Maid gives us for deep cleaning the kitchen:
- Oven: Before you crank up the heat on your “self-cleaning” oven, let’s get out all the stuff that can be a fire hazard. Learn the best way to clean an oven from the Molly Maid blog. Now that all the baked-on food is gone, you can clean the wire racks.
- Stovetop: Remove the pot grates from the stovetop and soak in hot soapy water. If you have an electric oven, you can remove/unplug the coils to make cleaning easier. Some oven/cooktops have a slide-out tray beneath the burners to catch food – don’t forget this! Scrub down all surfaces and control knobs with a soapy sponge and then a clean wet rag. Don’t forget the hood fan and the hood fan filter.
- Microwave: Before you grease that elbow, loosen the food splatters with lemon and vinegar. If your microwave is tucked into an enclave in the cabinets, or on the counter top, don’t forget to remove it to clean underneath/around it. Use glass cleaner for the microwave face and keypad.
Steps Molly Maid gives us for deep cleaning the bathroom:
- Grout: White grout can really brighten the appearance of a bathroom. There are many special grout cleaners to make this deep cleaning job easier. Or use this simple DIY grout cleaning technique.
- Shower Curtain: Wash your linen shower curtain if it’s washing machine safe. For the plastic curtain behind the linen one, you can either clean it or replace it. They’re cheap and usually cleaning can be difficult.
- Toothbrush Holder: This thing gets pretty nasty. Luckily, we have this easy toothbrush holder cleaning tip!
To see more on how Molly Maid can help you finish deep cleaning your home, you can visit - https://www.mollymaid.com/cleaning-tips/schedules-charts-and-checklists/deep-cleaning-home-checklist/.