In mid-March, households will begin receiving official Census Bureau mail with detailed information on how to respond to the 2020 Census, and by April 1, 2020, every home will receive the invitation to participate in the 2020 Census (see sample document attached - 2020 – informational-letter-invitation). You will have three options for responding:
· Online: to learn how to complete the Census online, go the following Census - YouTube Video
· By phone: the phone number to call will be listed in the mail you will receive in March.
· By mail: you can learn how to complete the Census form by reading the attached document titled "Your Guide to the 2020 Census."
All the information in this email has been gathered from the Census Website
Below are documents to show what the letter might look like and a guide on how to respond:
1. 2020 Census Sample Letter
2. Your Guide to the 2020 Census