You are here
Consumer Involvement and Professional Development Fund
It is the expectation of the Council that advocates accessing this financial assistance will share information on Council initiatives as well as learn from peers in other communities. This information exchange will help increase knowledge in Oklahoma and work to improve programs and services for persons with developmental disabilities in our state.
The above application with a cover letter that explains your request should be emailed to [email protected]. Please submit your complete application and cover letter no less than 8 weeks before your event.
If you do receive financial assistance from the Council, you agree to:
- Complete this feedback survey related to the conference or event.
- Share copies of all informational materials gathered at the conference with the Council.
- Contact your federal and state legislators and offer to share information learned with them. Copies of these letters should be sent to the Council.
- Develop a brief fact sheet of information gathered at the conference, track, and document the people with whom you share this information for one year. This information should be shared with the Council.
- As requested, write a written report or present an oral report to the Council.
Failure to adhere to these requirements will result in non-consideration of any subsequent requests to the Consumer Involvement Fund.