You are here
Oklahoma Self-Advocacy Network
The Oklahoma Self-Advocacy Network (OKSAN) project is a collaborative effort to strengthen the self-advocacy movement in Oklahoma and to equip self-advocates with skills in leadership and advocacy.
OKSAN Activities include:
- Building an infrastructure to assure the success and stability of OKSAN.
- Identifying new partners.
- Developing new strategies to reach out to other disability organizations.
- Researching how to get rid of the "R" Word in policy and statutes
- Conduct Self-Advocacy Leadership Training (S.A.L.T.), levels one and two.
- Conduct Taking Control of Your Health trainings.
- Conduct Emergency Preparedness trainings.
For more information about OKSAN, contact: